Veer Switchback &Roll All-Terrain Stroller Frame
The &Roll stroller frame pairs with your Veer Switchback seat, creating a versatile stroller that can tackle any terrain—and even convert from single to double as your family grows.
The Veer Switch&Roll features rugged, never-flat wheels and adjustable suspension for optimal performance on varied terrain. It's also easy to use as your everyday stroller, offering the option to reverse the seat; adjust the recline, handlebar and calf support; and fold and unfold using just one hand.
Start rolling from day one by attaching your infant car seat or bassinet (sold separately), then add the Switchback Seat for use through toddlerhood. Convert the frame to a double stroller with purchase of a second Switchback seat and double adapters.
The &Roll frame is part of the Veer Switchback system, featuring the versatile Switchback seat with six uses for all your family's outdoor adventures. The Switchback seat can be mounted onto two types of stroller frames, the back of your bike, the Veer Cruiser wagon, a camp chair stand and more.
This product includes only the stroller frame and does not include the Veer Switchback seat, sold separately.
• All-terrain performance
• Accommodates your Infant Car Seat with purchase of adapter sold separately
• Accommodates bassinet sold separately
• Attach up to 2 Switchback seats, infant car seats, or 1 bassinet (sold separately)
• Tunable rear schocks
• Front suspension
• Robotically welded aluminum frame
• Extra-large never flat tires for easy maneuverability
• Moisture resistant, performance handle grip
• Adjustable handle height
• One handed open and fold
• Extra large storage basket with zipper pouches
• Foot brake
• Hose cleanable
• JPMA safety certified
Stroller frame weight: 20.1 pounds
Unfolded dimensions: 40.5" x 25.5" x 38" (with handle in low position)
Folded dimensions without seat: 25.5" x 33" x 11"
Weight capacity: up to 50 pounds (depending on use, see frames for details)
Basket weight capacity: 15 pounds
Warranty: 2 years
• &Roll stroller frame
• Extra large basket with zipper pouches
• Locations for double stroller conversion