Stonz Heather Gray Snow Suit
- 2 in 1 for play and sleep: No need to change for nap time! Just use the center zip and cuff snaps to transform their snow suit into a cozy baby bunting. Their little feet will be free inside their ‘sleeping bag’ to make napping in the stroller even more comfortable after playing outside.
- Made for the coldest winters: We’ve used three layers of tech to keep your little one warm: puffer insulation, soft polar fleece lining and water-resistant fabric keep the cold out and the warmth in, in up to -20º weather!
- Reflective & water resistant: the outer shell of their snow suit is water resistant up to 1500mm, so they won’t get wet while playing outside! Plus, reflective stripes ensure your little adventurer stays visible even if it gets dark.
- On and off in seconds: No need to fumble with complicated buttons: these have a wide opening and a large frontal double zipper perfect for busy mornings. They’ll be bundled up and ready to go in no time!
- Machine washable. Don’t add another item to your to-do list, this suit can be thrown in the wash and it’ll be as good as new! Just put on the delicate cycle and tumble dry on low.
- Vegan as always: like all our products, this snow suit is free of any animal products, while still being oh so cute!
Perfect for your little explorer out in cold weather, Stonz Snow Suit will keep them dry and warm during playtime and nap time, even in the middle of winter. The Stonz Snow Suit uses insulation to keep them cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC (-4 F). Easily transformed into a stroller bunting, this versatile easy-on suit will keep them warm during exploring or nap time on the stroller. It is perfect for an early age exploring.
Warm and stylish, this versatile snowsuit is made for kids (and parents) on the go: Lightweight shell fabric with high tear-strength, wide frontal opening featuring a double YKK zipper and super versatile.
Got a sleepy baby? Just unzip the legs and re-do them front and back, snap the bottom for a nice cozy sleeping bag, perfect for the stroller.
• Dry your Rain Suit before you store it
• Machine wash inside out on delicate
• Tumble dry on no heat
• Do not iron
• Do not bleach
• Outer shell: 100% nylon
• Lining & filling: 100% Polyester
• Vegan & Non-Toxic Materials