Nomi Newborn Set
Parent's little helper
- Enables the Stokke® Nomi® Chair to be used from birth
- Includes 5-point safety harness & a reversible, washable textile set
- Seamlessly adjusted between almost horizontal and more upright positions
- Suitable from newborn until your baby can sit up unaided
The Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set is designed to provide your baby with a soft and cozy spot at the center of the family. The raised height is ideal for "talking", playing and maintaining contact with your baby. The Stokke® Nomi® chair with the attached Newborn Set is easy to move around the house. Wherever you need an extra pair of hands - it can be seamlessly adjusted between an almost horizontal and more upright positions to meet your baby's changing needs. It offers a gentle bounce responding to your baby's natural movement while your baby's head remains stable.
- The Newborn Set should be used in the horizontal position for the first 8-10 weeks after baby is born.
- When your baby has grown a little stronger, you can begin to use a more upright position. This will provide even better connection at the family table.
- Can be used from birth until your child can sit up unaided.
- Please note that several short periods in the Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set are better for your baby than one extended period.
- 5 Point harness system
- Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set