Black Toasty Warm Booties | Jan & Jul
Stay cozy and conquer rain, snow and slush with our Toasty-Dry Booties!
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof shell keeps out rain, slush, and snow, while still allowing airflow. PVC & fluorine free. Fabric Waterproof Rating: 10000 mm.
- INSULATED: Super cozy with Sherpa lining and insulated middle layer.
- ME-PUT-ON: Easy to put on with exterior shoe tongue placement and generously sized hook-n-loop closure.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight, prevents trips and slips.
- FLEXIBLE: Flexible sole design supports healthy feet growth.
- SAFE: Slip resistant rubber outsole with toe cap for extra protection.
Your go-to waterproof shoe year round!
Unlike most winter boots, our Toasty-Dry Booties are surprisingly lightweight and flexible. These boots move with your toddler to prevent trips and slips, and give them the freedom to run, jump and play.
They’re made using our famous waterproof and breathable fabric, which is PVC & fluorine free. The fabric is also soil-repellent, making cleanup easy.
These toddler winter boots are super cozy and great for those cold days in the spring, fall and winter. They’re lined with soft and warm Sherpa fleece, with an insulated middle layer for extra warm.
Winter Boots Designed for Toddlers
To help toddlers develop independence, we’ve designed our booties to have toddler-friendly easy-on features with an outside shoe tongue placement and a generous hook-n-loop closure. Our soles are grippy and slip resistant, and the toe caps offer extra protection for safer play, no matter the weather.
Available in a selection of classic solids and adorable designs to match with the rest of our Jan & Jul rain gear!