Stonz Woodland Scout Winter Boots
- Extra warm & dry: Made with insulated & windproof 600D nylon, their little toebeans stay toasty for hours on end. No weather will be too cold for outside play!
- Made for the harsh Canadian winters: Keep their toes warm even when it’s as cold as -22ºF/-30ºC thanks to the fuzzy and comfy lining.
- The lightest toddler winter boot in the market: Kids hate heavy winter boots! That’s why the Scout features our signature lightweight soles that makes it easy to play and run in the snow. They’re lighter than a smartphone!
- Safer to play in: Your little adventurer will stay safe even when playing in slippery surfaces. The Scout boasts 2x the industry standard for skid resistance and 19x the standard for sole abrasion.
- Easy for toddlers: Extra-wide opening that’s ideal when they’re learning to dress on their own.
- Perfect fit: Three easy to adjust closures to keep their ankles and feet secured, while the snow stays out.
- Vegan friendly: Like all our products, no animal by-products were used to make these.