Slumberkins Routine Visual Schedule
Our visual schedule is one of our favorite tools for adding structure to children’s daily lives. Easy to follow and flexible with moving pieces, this is a great resource to help pre-readers alleviate anxiety and follow routines with more confidence and independence.
Strengthening the connection between home and school is important for children’s learning. Parents and teachers can both take steps to ease transitions from home to school by increasing communication between parties and helping children integrate their learning in multiple environments.
How This Helps:
Parents supporting little ones with a wide range of abilities can use a visual routine schedule to bring structure and predictability into their children’s lives. Once children have completed an activity on the schedule, they can visualize what is next and start navigating their daily routines with lessened anxiety and more independence.
- Wall hanging Measure 14" wide x 20" long.
- Tiles measure 8.5" x 1.8"
- Visual Routine Schedule is age-graded at 3+
- Features 18 tiles, including 4 write-in tiles.
- Tiles are made of a heavy-weight card stock with velcro pre-applied on back for easy application.