Slumberkins A Lesson in Caring Book Set
Deepen children’s understanding of key social-emotional topics with stories that provide lessons and examples of how these skills can be applied in everyday life. With our Lesson in Caring Book Set, children will journey alongside each of our Caring Crew creatures as they learn to use their skills to move through challenges and setbacks. Honey Bear, Ibex, Otter, Sloth, and Yeti's stories offer affirming messages and include Reflect & Connect Questions that provide opportunities for children to think critically about the lessons shared in each book.
- "Honey Bear's Gifts of Nature: A Lesson in Gratitude" Board Book
- "Ibex Feels Deeply: A Lesson in Emotional Courage" Board Book
- "Otter's Community Grows: A Lesson in Building Connections" Board Book
- "Sloth Starts to Slumber: A Lesson in Routines" Board Book
- "Yeti Focuses on Her Senses: A Lesson in Mindfulness" Board Book
Please Note: This set includes a new story for Honey Bear. All other books are our original creature stories with updated cover art and reflection questions.