No-Prep Soaker Pad | Cloth Diaper Insert (2-pack) by GroVia
Looking for a no-hassle, long-lasting absorbency option?
We've got you covered with our GroVia No-Prep Soaker Pad. Forget prepping with multiple washes before use - this convenient Soaker Pad is ready to go after just one wash!
Made with four layers of thirsty microfiber terry topped with microfleece and ultra-soft leg gussets. Pairs perfectly with the Grovia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
Simply snap your GroVia Soaker Pad into your favorite GroVia Shell.
When wet, unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia Pad.
If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail - No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with full recommended amount of detergent.
- Bleach or oxygen bleach when necessary.
- Tumble dry low soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
- Because microfiber terry is such an absorbent fabric it is important to make sure your No Prep Soaker Pads are getting clean by using enough detergent and a full wash cycle. If you start to experience an "unclean" smell from your No Prep Soaker Pads you may add 1/8c of chlorine or oxygen bleach to your wash cycle every 4-6 weeks. Make sure to do an extra rinse after bleaching.
- Top: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Leg Gussets: 100% Polyester
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Made fairly and conscientiously in China