NATRUSUTTEN Round Shield Pacifier
Natursutten Original pacifier features a large round shield that gently touches baby’s nose in order to simulate breastfeeding.
• Available in 3 sizes: Small (0-6 mos), Medium (6-12 mos) and Large (12 mo up).
• Available in 2 different nipples shape: the orthodontic nipple and rounded nipple. They both work well with breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding babies.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
• No BPA, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
• Uniquely hygienic, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
• Made in Italy—by a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations (see video).
•Allergen-free. (The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production.)
• Larger shield touches the nose, comforting baby and more closely simulating breastfeeding.
• Softer than silicone—unlike conventional pacifiers, won’t leave marks on baby’s face.
• Just like toothbrushes, pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
• Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN 1400 and CPSIA.
In addition to offering baby-safe alternatives, we value these facts:
All packaging / boxes are manufactured in 100% environmentally friendly recycled paper and printed with soya inks.
All stages of production protect human rights and the rights of the workers.