SWADDLE UP 50/50™ TRANSITION BAG by LOVE TO DREAM™
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ TRANSITION BAG helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a SNUGBUD™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified fabric is ideal for baby’s delicate skin
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 95% GOTS* Certified Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane (*Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low