making mealtime ezpz book: fun ways to fill the happy mat
ezpz's first book. The perfect companion for family mealtime with your Happy Mat!
Making Mealtime ezpz: Fun Ways to Fill the Happy Mat is a great resource for parents to make fun and eye-catching mealtime creations for your toddler. It is also chock full of tips for parents on healthy foods, picky eaters, getting kids in the kitchen and more!
Product Details + Benefits:
- The book's focus is on 1 to 3-year-olds and mealtime creations for the Happy Mat
- Helps parents recreate snacks and meals that kids are more willing to try
- Recipes and food art are simple (i.e., ezpz) for parents to make
- Additional content + tips include: list of Superstar Foods, the benefits of playing with food, clean eating facts, tips for picky eaters and creative ways to include kids in the kitchen
- Save $5 when you purchase a Happy Mat + ezpz Book (=$40)!
Parent and Expert Reviews:
"Brimming with nutritious content, this book makes me wish my kids were little again! Gorgeous ideas turn food into art for little ones to create, eat and enjoy. A must have for any parent looking for ways to make healthy meals fun!"
- Julie Clark (Founder, The Baby Einstein Company and JoyBox Studios)
"This colorful book is a straightforward way to highlight healthy foods in a fun and playful manner. There are many helpful feeding tips for the parent to guide the young eater to start establishing their own healthy eating patterns and good feelings around food. Making mealtime a positive experience involving all of our senses as a child allows us to become adults who enjoy a diverse and nutritious diet."
- Maureen Dube-Savage M.S., RD (Registered Dietician & mom of three)
"From produce to prep, playtime to mealtime, this inspiring book helps you nurture your child’s love for fresh food on every level. Even the pickiest eaters will delight in turning a meal into a masterpiece! Happy Mat, happy mom, happy kids!"
- Gina Moriarty, M.S., CCC-SLP (Speech Language Pathologist & mom of two boys with autism)
"As a pediatrician and a mom, I know that educating and inspiring children to eat healthy foods is one of the most important jobs we have as parents. For young children especially, building a positive emotional experience with food is key. The team at ezpz has created a beautiful, playful and informative book to show families how to create that positive experience. With the brilliant ezpz Happy Mat as a backdrop, kids will not be able to resist the whimsical and delicious whole foods that are presented to them."
- Nimali Fernando, M.D., MPH (Co-author of Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater)
We Also Recommend
22’” Amber Necklace | Real Baltic Amber and Gemstones by The Amber Monkey