Wet Bag | KangaCare
- How big is it?
- Holds up to 15 diapers and 15 inserts
- Does it really hold in the uck and yuck?
- This wet bag has Barrier Seam Sealing so YES
- This means No “gluing” nor “ironing” to seal seams like some other brands
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Is it Useful?
- Not only is it Heavy duty but it is also easy to grab & zip!
- Does it look good?
- Not only do you get a plethora of colors but also color matching YKK Zippers
Why do we love these so much at Nature Baby? Well other than them being adorable prints to match your diapers these Kanga Care Wet Bags are just as big a standard size wet bag, except they are not flat (like an envelope). Instead they are cylindrical shaped to allow more volume. You wont see this design out there with the other guys since this design is EXCLUSIVE to Kanga Care.
These are popular diapers for families that are doing laundry daily, taking trips or diapering multiple children as the size will hold up to 12 to 15 diapers and inserts. Having the handle and zipper placed on the front allows the top of the bag to function as a lid. The placement of the handle allows for easy attachment to your stroller handle, door knob, or other ideal hanging place like the towel rail next to your toilet!
Cleaning is a breeze, simple toss it in the machine with your diapers and follow your diaper wash routine.
Kanga Care is also pretty awesome with their fabric choice. They have chosed to use a water resistant polyester TPU which is solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL!
We Also Recommend
18" Milk Bean Tier Amber Necklace | Real Baltic Amber and Gemstones by The Amber Monkey
22’” Amber Necklace | Real Baltic Amber and Gemstones by The Amber Monkey