Organic Cotton Soaker Pad | Cloth Diaper Insert (2-pack) by GroVia
Certified organic cotton stays soft wash after wash!
A great product just got a little bit better! Now made with IMO Certified Organic Cotton jersey.
GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be extra absorbent and quick drying for total comfort against your baby's skin. Your GroVia Pads mean smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent. Their layer of waterproof backing, true leg gussets, and 5 layers of certified organic cotton, wash well and dry quickly.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
Simply snap your GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pad into your favorite GroVia Shell.
When wet, unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia Pad.
If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
Preparation (before first use only):
Wash warm with detergent and tumble dry. Repeat this process 5-6 times before use.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail - No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry low soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
- Inner Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Leg Gussets: 88% Polyester/12% Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Made fairly and conscientiously in China