Grey Nylon Swaddelini Sleep Sack
This Swaddelini is made from post-consumer recycled Nylon also paired with a moisture wicking and antimicrobial Nylon. The compression comes from the elastic yarn covered with nylon. All made in North Carolina, USA!
World’s First 3D Knit Swaddle
Help your baby sleep and control the moro-reflex that often wakes them up. With our “Hug Technology” you and your baby will discover a new kind of sleep!
Dimensions 107 × 123 × 75 in
Swaddelini is ready to use right out of the packaging and easy to care for.
- May work better with diaper flap facing down (brand tag facing up)
- May work with PJs, or onesie/pants combo, or just a diaper and socks underneath.
- Swaddelini Original should be washed on cold and tumble dried on low. If it shrinks, give it a good stretch back to its original size.
- The Swaddelini Bamboo can be washed and dried with heat.
- The Swaddelini small size goes from about 6-12 pounds.
- The large goes from 12 pounds up to 18 pounds and both can be used as a transition swaddle.
- When the baby rolls over, leave arms out! This makes the Swaddelini a wearable blanket.
- If you are buying this for a baby who is yet to be born, I highly recommend the small size even if you are told they are going to have a big baby.