Elderberry Gummies - 60ct
Immune System Support with Zinc and Vitamin C
- 75 mg Elderberry per serving
- 50 mg Vitamin C per serving
- 5 mg Zinc per serving
This triple-action immune blend combines pure Elderberry extract, Vitamin C, and Zinc.
Traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support, this version of elderberry extract packs an extra punch with vitamins and minerals, in a convenient and delicious gummy.
Our gummies also contain 100 mg Vitamin C – known to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation (among many other beneficial properties) and 10 mg Zinc – known to benefit the respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, and immune systems!
Elderberries have many nutritional benefits. (1)
- High in vitamin C: There is 6–35 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit, which accounts for up to 60% of the recommended daily intake.
- High in dietary fiber: Elderberries contain 7 grams of fiber per 100 grams of fresh berries, which is over one-quarter of the recommended daily intake.
- A good source of phenolic acids: These compounds are powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols: Elderberry contains antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin. The flowers contain up to 10 times more flavonols than the berries.
- Rich in anthocyanins: These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple color and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects.
1. Elise Mandl, BSc, APD. “Elderberry: Benefits and Dangers.” https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/elderberry.
Contains: Vitamin C 100mg, Zinc 10 mg, Elderberry Extract 150 mg
Other Ingredients: Maltose Syrup, Purified Water, Sucrose, Polydextrose, Carrageenan, Pectin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Blueberry Flavor, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax, Trisodium Citrate.
Take 2 gummies daily.
*NOTE: Gummies are considered safe for all ages, but may be a choking hazard.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead and lead compounds that are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food