CoComelon Potty Training Reward Chart
This interactive reward chart with sounds, music, 150+ stickers, and wipe-off marker with your favorite CoComelon characters makes potty training fun! JJ and his friends encourage toddlers with positive reinforcement - they think that trying is awesome! Use the marker to write your child’s name on the weekly chart to personalize it - pages are wipe-clean! Use repositionable stickers to reward positive outcomes and every nice try. The slide-out hanger lets you hang the chart anywhere, including a doorknob! An electronic button features JJ's potty-time song and sounds, keeping your toddler engaged and entertained. Includes an "I Learned to use the Potty" certificate for when your little boy or girl is ready for big-kid underwear! Potty training has never been more fun!
Your little ones will learn, play, and sing along to their favorite nursery rhymes with CoComelon! Inspired by the record-breaking YouTube children's series featuring JJ, his brother, TomTom, and his sister, YoYo, our interactive, musical books are a fun addition to your preschooler’s library.
- Using this potty reward chart will help get your little one excited about using the potty and help them track their progress as they transition from diapers to underpants.
- With space to chart 4 weeks of training progress you can create a reward system using the stickers to help motivate your little one and encourages them to keep trying.
- Use the pull-out hanger to display the potty chart where your child can see it - it's big enough for a doorknob!
- Fun activities and exercises throughout will keep your child engaged and focused on accomplishing their goal of using the potty! Activities include seek and find, a maze, sticker decoration, and learning the ABCs of potty training!
- Encourage your toddler with positive reinforcement and incentives with 150+ stickers of their favorite CoComelon characters and a removable perforated certificate they can display when they've learned how to use the potty!