Clark the Shark Tonie
Clark the Shark means well, but his enthusiasm tends to go a little overboard. Dive in to explore how he harnesses his energy for his friends!
Clark is a shark with zing, bang, and BOOM. Clark zooms into school, crashes through the classroom, and is rowdy at recess. Clark loves life and always means well—but when his enthusiasm is too much for his friends, Clark's teacher, Mrs. Inkydink, helps him figure out a way to tone it down.
This Tonie teaches kids about:
- Harnessing your enthusiasm
- Helping others
1. Clark the Shark
2. Clark the Shark Gets a Pet
3. Clark the Shark and the Big Book Report
4. Clark the Shark Dares to Share
5. Clark the Shark: Too Many Treats
6. Clark the Shark: Friends Forever
Total Run Time: 37 minutes