Buttah All-in-One Diaper | GroVia
Our new GroVia line of AIOs are just....well...."like buttah"(channeling Mike Meyers on SNL). The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as our standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with our proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Adjustable to fit from 10-35+ lbs., this sleek, classic GroVia One-Size All in One is the only cloth diaper on the market that your baby can wear under skinnies! A waterproof outer layer and ultra-absorbent certified organic cotton inner soaker are sewn together to create what just may be the PERFECT cloth diaper. No folding, no stuffing, no keeping track of covers: simply snap on your baby and go!
- No cover needed
- Trim fit, stretch sides
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Simply adjust rise snaps as needed and fasten on baby.
- Use snap-in booster for older babies or heavy wetters.
- When soiled, start fresh with a new diaper.
- Inner Body: 4 layers of 100% Organic Cotton on both sewn-in insert and snap-in booster.
- Diaper Outer: 100% water-resistant Polyester TPU, lined with 2 layers of Organic Cotton.