Bueller Black Polarized Mirrored Sunglasses (5+) | ro-sham-bo baby
Our junior sized flexible kids' polarized sunglasses fits ages 4-12 years old depending on kiddo's head size (view size chart). The ultra durable, virtually unbreakable and ultra light material of these flexible junior sunglasses is specially designed with active kids in mind. All of our flexible frames are also prescription friendly!
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- certified BPA, lead, and latex free. small parts tested as safe for babies.
- we mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! our baby wayfarers are so light they can float!
- all packaging made in the USA of food grade material.
- the junior size fits ages 4+ years old, depending on head size.
- SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same! exchanges are easy if needed!