Baby Jogger City Mini 2 Stroller
by Baby Jogger
The Baby Jogger® City Mini® 2 stroller is designed to fit your life. This compact 3-wheel stroller is loaded with features to suit your everyday needs, yet is surprisingly lightweight, remarkably nimble, and ready to take on the world. It is enhanced by a silver frame and upgraded fabrics in rich colors that have a soft, textured feel you and baby will love. Enjoy the signature one-hand compact fold of City Mini® 2, with exciting features such as adjustable calf support for growing legs and a near-flat seat recline that allows your child to stretch out and relax. A large storage basket (with both front and rear access) and a UV 50+ canopy with a peekaboo window provides ultimate convenience. City Mini® 2 can be used from baby's first day; infant car seat adapters are included, so you can easily attach any Baby Jogger infant car seat (sold separately) to create a travel system. Customize your City Mini® 2 with a variety of accessories as you bring baby along for the ride.
- Baby Jogger's signature one-hand fold with auto-lock ensures easy transportation and storage
- The near-flat seat recline and adjustable calf support provide maximum comfort so your child can stretch out and relax
- Large storage basket holds up to 10 lb so you have everything you need within reach
- Front wheel suspension and a foot parking brake
- Full-coverage UV 50+ canopy with a peekaboo window keeps baby shaded while allowing you to easily check in
- Supports children up to 50 lb
- Limited-lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame
- Meets Disney size requirements
- Stroller is not intended for jogging
Care & Maintenance
- Machine wash seat on cold, gentle or delicate and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing. If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer. Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.