Baby Jogger City GO Air Infant Car Seat + Base
The City GO™ 2 infant car seat provides a safe spot for baby to join in on family adventures from day one! It securely installs in any car or taxi, even without a car seat base, thanks to the taxi-safe belt path. Or, use the new RAPIDLOCK™ Base which installs in seconds using belt-tensioning technology, and know that the Anti-Rebound bar is providing an extra layer of safety for your baby. City GO 2 also easily clicks in to your favorite Baby Jogger stroller to create the perfect travel system. This seat is rated for infants rear-facing from 4 to 35 lb and up to 32" and features a new quiet canopy design that allows baby to remain undisturbed while on-the-go. The base can be installed using your vehicle belt or the integrated push button LATCH, and features 4 recline positions to ensure a level install. New TRUE Test Plus™ enhanced safety standards provide additional peace of mind that baby will be protected.
- Lightweight car seat allows for easy travel with a quick and safe installation without the base in cars, taxis, and rideshares
- Car seat can be used with or without the base, or can be attached to your Baby Jogger® stroller to create the perfect travel system
- Flex shade canopy drape made with breathable fabric protects your child from sun and wind while out and about
- Removable infant insert keeps babies positioned and secure, with OptiVent™ fabrics that keep baby cool and comfortable
- SecureStop™ anti-rebound bar reduces rearward movement of the car seat during frontal collision
- EPP, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Lightweight infant car seat holds babies rear-facing from 4 to 35 lb and up to 32"
- RAPIDLOCK™ base features belt-tensioning technology to ensure a secure install with vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- 4-position base is adjustable to ensure a proper and level install in your vehicle
- 2 easy-to-read bubble level indicators provide confidence that the base is installed correctly
Care & Maintenance
- Machine wash seat and canopy in cold water with mild soap on delicate cycle and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Shell and hardware may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, surface wash with a damp cloth using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness or immerse in water, doing so may weaken the straps. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.
- Clean buckle and harness straps with a damp cloth