Airplanes Bamboo Duvet gunaPod Sleep Bag - 2.6 TOG | Gunamuna
Get ready for this amazing wearable blanket to revolutionize your little one's sleep routine!!
The gently weighted gunaPOD® Sack lulls baby into a comfort-induced sleep for the best, easiest and most comfortable baby sleep bag. Its patented design feels like a luxurious down comforter and evenly distributes the optimal weight to mimic a calming hug, soothing baby to faster and longer sleep. When you want the easiest diaper change, use the genius four-way WONDERZiP® to unzip only the bottom of the sack, keeping baby warm. You’ll wish we had one in your size.
- When we say easiest diaper changes we mean it. No need to poke baby’s legs through a zipper or open entire sack. Just unzip the bottom, change, zip, done.
- Use it your way with three options: open the sack from the bottom for genius easy changes while baby stays covered + cozy; open it completely from either side for sleeping-baby transfers; or open the middle. Your choice.
- MOST COMFY.
- Feel the difference. Luxurious, ultra-soft bamboo viscose and Premium fill duvet feels like a cloud.
- The most generous fit of any sack – wider, longer, larger armholes, is a more comfortable fit.
- Extra room for hip-healthy kicking and folding legs.
- Tested for most desirable weight
- Thermal-regulating, moisture-wicking fabric, hypoallergenic.
- So comfortable it puts baby to sleep
- Certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Rigorously tested by Leading JPMA Certified Lab
- Exceeds U.S. and Canada safety standards
- Free of toxins, BPA, phthalates and flame retardants
- Bamboo plants do not need pesticides
- Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultants Approved + Used
- First Candle Safe Sleep Award
- Small: 3-9 months, SACK length 29″
- Medium: 9-18 months, SACK length 31″
- Large: 18-24 months, SACK length 35″
- XL: 24-36 months, SACK length 38″
- Fabric details:
- hypoallergenic, breathable, wicks moisture, eco-friendly, thermal regulating
- Ultra-soft 95% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- 1.0 TOG, ideal for 72-80F/22-26C
- 2.6 TOG, ideal for 50-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Machine Wash/Dry
- Care details:
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat