Adult Bracelet | Real Baltic Amber by Momma Goose
Please call or email for current selection!
We're working to get it all online ASAP but boy do we have a lot of options!
- Made with beads of true Baltic Amber - GUARANTEED!
- Adult sized 7.5" bracelet
- Individually knotted between each bead
- Clasps with a specially designed screw bead closure
Make a set! Coordinate them and be cutely matched with your little one or an accompanying bracelet
Amber is a fossilized tree resin, and when worn against the skin, the skins warmth releases these healing oils from the amber, providing anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Consider wearing baltic amber for these types of chronic ailments: Hypothyroidism, Fybromyalgia, Arthritis, GERD or Reflux, Eczema or Psoriasis, auto-immunity, migraines, allergies.
Maximize Wearing Benefits:
- Amber to skin. Direct contact. Nothing should be a barrier to prevent amber to skin contact. Necklaces should be worn under clothing and fit should not be too loose hanging away from the skin.
- Continuous wear. For adults: 24/7/365 (except when bathing). For infants and children: necklaces should be removed when the child sleeps and/or during times of being unsupervised and during bath time. However, by placing an amber bracelet around the baby’s leg inside their closed pajamas during sleep can help to maximize exposure.
- Wear close to the site of pain or inflammation. For teething babies the ideal is a necklace close to the face.
Baltic Amber Care:
- Clean with lukewarm water and a soft as needed. Avoid cleansers.
- Take care not to allow products to coat your Baltic Amber. (e.g., soaps, shampoos, lotions, sunscreens, oils, perfumes, hair spray, etc). which may reduce its effectiveness.
- DO NOT wear your Baltic amber while bathing, in the pool, spa, or in other highly chlorinated water.