Jane & Me: Family Book
We play. We love. We care. We are family! Explore the many ways animals express their love and show affection towards members of their family in this heartwarming story that celebrates the universal bond shared between families of all kinds. From elephant families traveling together holding onto each other for guidance to a mom chimpanzee grooming her little baby, little ones will love flipping through the sturdy board pages and seeing their favorite animals being comforted by their loved ones. This beautifully illustrated story features wild animals native to Africa including chimpanzees, giraffes, elephants, zebras, and more! A sweet animal introduction both babies and toddlers will adore that strengthens a love for animals and teaches empathy. A must for little animal lovers!
When children learn about animals and the environment, they begin to understand that everything is connected — and that they can make a difference in this world. Jane & Me books plant seeds for understanding, love, care, and most importantly, hope.
- Love–Build a foundation of love and respect for animals
- Learn–Learn facts about animals to spark interest in nature
- Care–Discover how animals live and how to help them
- Hope–Grow into a naturalist who protects the planet
- Jane & Me is a trademark of the Jane Goodall Institute